Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MIA

I know I have been Missing in action Couldn't be helped. I Been having plans On buying myself a laptop so when the weather has been as nice as it is I could go outside and do my thing. As it happens every time I get ready to go get it something always comes up. I have been going threw one disaster after another. So I had to get stuff fixed like my dogs (vet), my car (Mechanic) , and my plumbing (Plumber). Yeah that's right they all got my money now!!!  Then I get the Flu! (All better now) So I decided to put some stuff into this really old computer to make it better from my other good computers that I killed the Motherboards on. It has been years sense I have broke down computers and put them back together and because my memory is not what it is use to it took some time. Thus my reason for Missing in action! So while I am saving for my dream computer I can deal with this one for now. I have sound, YEAAAA! I have a whole big second hard drive and I have more USB  ports! I also have been taken advantage of the great weather we have been having and spending  a lot of time outside with my girls. Getting that vitamin D.






No comments:

Post a Comment