Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

A Introduction

My dogs are very important to me and they have stories . Sometimes I tell there stories from my view. Other times they tell their stories from their view
Where I live now is the place where I found peace and happiness. I love it here!
I have mostly lived in cities and just couldn't take it anymore and moved into a rural area.
Life has been very hectic lately so I have been awhile getting to doing this Blog. I hope it grows into something people will enjoy.
I do have other pets in my home and you will be introduce to them as I go along.They are not my pets but I take care of them.They live with me full time and will for the rest of their lives. Little confused? You won't be.

This is BabyGirl

This Is Midnight

This is me with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment